Video Capture Card HDMI to USB 2.0 Audio Video Capture Cards HD 1080p Record Video Audio Grabber for Gaming, Live Streaming, LiveBroadcasting, Teaching, Video Conference.
- HDMI USB capture card – Supports most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap etc; Input (HDMI) max resolution 3840×2160@30Hz, output (USB) max resolution 1920×1080@30Hz.
- Plug and Play – Easy to use, No driver required, camlink easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action Cam to your PC or MAC for game recording, without external power supply, compact and portable.
- Real-time Preview – Shoot and produce within your favourite tools, record videos directly to the hard disk no lag, widely used for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
- Wide Compatible – Support Windows, Android and MacOS; AWG26 HDMI standard cable support input up to 15 meters 1080P; Conform to USB Video and UVC standard and USB Audio UAC standard.
Connection and Operation
Connect the UHD signal source to the HDMI input of the video capture with one HDMI cable
Connect the computer to the USB port of the video capture with USB cable.
Operation steps for USB video capture(OBS):
1. Add new sources, choose “Video Capture Device”
2. Set the size of the image.
3. Choose “Studio Mode” (double window)
4. Click “Start Recording”
- HDMI to USB 2.0 Video Capture Card.